website statistics

Sprint Canoeing ICF World Championships 2019

Totallympics

Just now, Dunadan said:

Any video evidence of Pita finishing the race?

Any evidence of Pita finishing the race?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Any evidence of Pita finishing the race?

What?

Results say he finished in 58 seconds. On video I have only seen him while he wasn't able to go into his lane at the start and then he was still there when the others had started. I'm not sure I can believe he finished if I can't see a video. :p

Just now, hckosice said:

I have a dream, just not stop to kick the ass of the person responsible of removing the K4-1000 from the Olympic program

Why did that change happen? Was it because they wanted the compensate the sprinters with a shorter K4 after IOC took K2 200m out of the program? 

Just now, Vektor said:

Why did that change happen? Was it because they wanted the compensate the sprinters with a shorter K4 after IOC took K2 200m out of the program? 

Gender equality my friend, the freaking gender equality in all canoeing sprint/slalom events

Just now, hckosice said:

Gender equality my friend, the freaking gender equality in all canoeing sprint/slalom events

But the men still have 1000m in K1, K2, C1, and C2, not 500m, so why does gender equality only matter in K4? :d

Just now, Vektor said:

But the men still have 1000m in K1, K2, C1, and C2, not 500m, so why does gender equality only matter in K4? :d

Well, if I remember correctly the first idea was to make all mentioned events also in 500m, but the big nations lobby succeeded to keep at least the singles and doubles events in the 1km distance, the K4 was a more or less a compromise