website statistics

Equestrian FEI Eventing European Championships 2019

Totallympics

Just now, phelps said:

it was a joke because the Germans are not so strong in this CC phase and so they tried to make it easy...:whistle:;)

by the way, I trust @dcro...if he says that the time limit is too high, it must be true...:p

Really enjoy his information and remarks, too :) But I wonder if the limit's relly too easy, when 11 out of 46 riders are not able to finish in time? Admittedly, 27sec ahead of time from Vogel is really huge, but that's the execption so far (maybe beside Jung). Even Valette and Roman only had a few secs in time. Well maybe, the last riders tend to be quicker. What share of riders keeping the time limit would be normal from your experience?

Just now, LowerSaxony said:

Really enjoy his information and remarks, too :) But I wonder if the limit's relly too easy, when 11 out of 46 riders are not able to finish in time? Admittedly, 27sec ahead of time from Vogel is really huge, but that's the execption so far (maybe beside Jung). Even Valette and Roman only had a few secs in time. Well maybe, the last riders tend to be quicker. What share of riders keeping the time limit would be normal from your experience?

I don't follow Equestrian sports so closely to be able to express a qualified opinion about it...;)

Just now, LowerSaxony said:

More proper course would have 2-3 riders achieving time during the whole day. There are some famous instances (Beijing 2008, WEG 2014) when nobody made the time. Badmintons/Burghleys are always a thrill because it takes a true master to make the time.

Funnell & Majas Hope for example never made the time at this level. And now they made it at the championships, when it's supposed to be tougher than your regular weekend event?

#banbestmen

11 minutes ago, dcro said:

More proper course would have 2-3 riders achieving time during the whole day. There are some famous instances (Beijing 2008, WEG 2014) when nobody made the time. Badmintons/Burghleys are always a thrill because it takes a true master to make the time.

Funnell & Majas Hope for example never made the time at this level. And now they made it at the championships, when it's supposed to be tougher than your regular weekend event?

Last three Olympics.

Number of horses under the time limit:

2008  0

2012  5

2016  6