website statistics

Equestrian FEI Dressage & Jumping European Championships 2019

Totallympics

Ireland qualified a dressage team for the Olympics for the first time ever!! :clap:

And now I will re-read that sentence a hundred times because it hardly seems possible and even until a couple of months ago I would have thought such a thing was crazy beyond belief :d

7 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Ireland qualified a dressage team for the Olympics for the first time ever!! :clap:

And now I will re-read that sentence a hundred times because it hardly seems possible and even until a couple of months ago I would have thought such a thing was crazy beyond belief :d

I love how Ireland only had 4 individual riders in whole of Olympic history, and now 3 of them from very different generations came together and qualified a team. :d

In case you missed it, Team Ireland Equestrian covered the event with some interviews.

#banbestmen

4 hours ago, Dunadan said:

Traitor? Has she ever lived in Spain at least?:p

Reveal hidden contents

You really gotta love the humor of our spanish friend ...

Spain has half of Cuba competing for them despite those athletes not having any connection to Spain and still our spanish friend finds a reason to complain ... about an athlete, who really hasn't much of a connection to Spain, competing for another country she has a much stronger connection to.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

4 hours ago, dcro said:

News coming through that Dujardin was eliminated due to a bloody spur mark detected after the ride.

Here are the (detailed) individual results. Top 30 advance to the next round, meaning everyone up to and including :AUT Florian Bacher.

Did she receive a score before being disqualified? In case not, what score would have been appropriate in your oppinion (if you watched her ride)?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.