website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB Intercontinental Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2019

Totallympics

And of course, why should i expect anything good to ever happen to us.. Played amazing for 2.5 sets and gave it all in that third and puff after that everything collapsed. We are a small team and nothing can change that. Women lose 2:3 and won't go to Olympics, men lose 2:3 and probably won't go to Olympics. Same old, same old in the small nations world..

Justo ahora, NearPup dijo:

I don't get why Bulgaria is so sloppy on service reception. They gifted two aces to Brazil in this final set.

Reception is the historic weak point of Bulgaria, it's always the main thing preventing them to be in top places. 

Just now, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Now that Brazil and Argentina qualified who is going to qualify out of South America?

Venezuela should be the logical choice, but given the current situation in that Country, I wouldn't be surprised if they choke badly and Chile more than Colombia could take advantage of that...

Poor :BUL it seems despite their talent they are somewhat cursed in volleyball, the levels of bad luck historically surrounding their NT is just absurd... I sincerely hope they can bounce back in the EQT, it would be a shame not to seee them in Tokyo.

We'll probably see :CHI instead of one of the european giants in Tokyo... but in their defense, I think they aren't as bad as they seem at first glance, I think they are currently a better team than :VEN

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk