web
analytics
Totallympics

Men's Volleyball FIVB Intercontinental Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2019

Probably old news, but I see only now that Cuba has started to reintegrate some players into their roster (the large one at least), especially Robertlandy Simon. 

Argentina-Canada, 1st of the few decisive matches of these tournaments in a few hours.

Let's see who will qualify... Chile or Cuba?

Posted (edited)

@Vojthas wrote a nice little preview for everyone: https://games24.totallympics.com/?p=402

Edited by Olympian1010
  • Like 2

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Argentina :yes And congrats Chile/Venezuela as well.

Close, but not enough. We shouldn't have an issue winning at the continental level, but at the same time Cuba is always a bit of a wildcard.

Still a small hope that Bulgaria can save us from seeing Chile at the Olympics :fingers:.

And I think Cuba will be a very difficult opponent for Canada...they are 2-0 against Iran right now despite still missing important players.

This Cuba team lost 3-0 twice to our B team few days ago, I'm shocked with this.

31 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Still a small hope that Bulgaria can save us from seeing Chile at the Olympics :fingers:.

I wouldn't bet on that. :d We'll see what happens, i'm watching Brazil right now and not that impressed with how they are playing. But i'm sure against us it will be a whole different story.