web
analytics
Totallympics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2019

11 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Don't wanna argue with you, but gold in 50 kg is a closed affair between the Japanese (whoever), Sun and Stadnik; moreover, Vinesh is a second class contender and wouldn't win any medal, not even if those 3 above-mentioned didn't participate. Goddamn it, she doesn't have ANY medal at WCH in her entire career and you're talking about gold in Olympics; only heywood would be capable of such a statement

I don't think you follow wrestling that much. Vinesh is the Asian Games Champion in 50kg and had beaten Sun Yanan very easily in the 1st round there. 

I still remember how Vinesh had thrashed Alena Vuc of Romania in Rio by technical superiority only getting an injury in quarters. So your Romanian athlete is a 4th or 5th class contender if Vinesh is 2nd class. 

17 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Don't wanna argue with you, but gold in 50 kg is a closed affair between the Japanese (whoever), Sun and Stadnik; moreover, Vinesh is a second class contender and wouldn't win any medal, not even if those 3 above-mentioned didn't participate. Goddamn it, she doesn't have ANY medal at WCH in her entire career and you're talking about gold in Olympics; only heywood would be capable of such a statement

Don't wanna argue with you, but Vinesh did defeat Sun and Yuki Irie easily at last Asian Games. So, she would definitely be a medal contender if she sticked to 50kg. Even in 53kg she swept past current Olympic bronze medallist in the first round and will win the quota tomorrow (most likely Bronze as well). 

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

I don't think you follow wrestling that much. Vinesh is the Asian Games Champion in 50kg and had beaten Sun Yanan very easily in the 1st round there. 

I still remember how Vinesh had thrashed Alena Vuc of Romania in Rio by technical superiority only getting an injury in quarters. So your Romanian athlete is a 4th or 5th class contender if Vinesh is 2nd class. 

I follow wrestling for about 20 years and women's wrestling for 10. If you compare a medal in Asian Games with legends of this sport like Stadnik and the Japanese you must really have heywood's intellect. And if you compare Vuc, two times finalist of WCH, with vinesh, who finished 14th and 22th, you probably are his natural brother :)

Edited by zob79

Just now, Dolby said:

Don't wanna argue with you, but Vinesh did defeat Sun and Yuki Irie easily at last Asian Games. So, she would definitely be a medal contender if she sticked to 50kg. Even in 53kg she swept past current Olympic bronze medallist in the first round and will win the quota tomorrow (most likely Bronze as well). 

True, man; metal contender is one thing, gold contender is totally other...