website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2019

Totallympics

It was a great day but two disappointing defeats ruined it a bit. still happy with 2 quotas. 60kg was quite unexpected.

I'm not in mood to talk about the refs. both Saravi and Geraei first have themselves to blame. Geraei lost focus after some funny calls and when you attack blindly you lose on counters. poor kid Saravi received a phantom caution at first, still turned the table 5-3 but then lost his balance on his own attack and gave up 4 more points.

very upset about Geraei , he was our gold medal chance after destroying Kim in the first round. I don't think this Swedish guy can bring him back to the repechage.

Just now, MHSN said:

It was a great day but two disappointing defeats ruined it a bit. still happy with 2 quotas. 60kg was quite unexpected.

I'm not in mood to talk about the refs. both Saravi and Geraei first have themselves to blame. Geraei lost focus after some funny calls and when you attack blindly you lose on counters. poor kid Saravi received a phantom caution at first, still turned the table 5-3 but then lost his balance on his own attack and gave up 4 more points.

very upset about Geraei , he was our gold medal chance after destroying Kim in the first round. I don't think this Swedish guy can bring him back to the repechage.

I don't know...the Armenian guy isn't that impressive, too...he won against the Belarussian more because of his opponent's mistakes rather than by his own quality...

to me, he has some chances...

27 minutes ago, phelps said:

I don't know...the Armenian guy isn't that impressive, too...he won against the Belarussian more because of his opponent's mistakes rather than by his own quality...

to me, he has some chances...

I hope so but I'm not really optimistic :(

this is interesting for Lorincz. all of his main rivals are out. this is his gold medal to lose.

I couldn't follow all QFs closely but it seems we had controversial calls on Nemes match. I guess that didn't surprise anybody.

Just now, MHSN said:

I hope so but I'm not really optimistic :(

this is interesting for Lorincz. all of his main rivals are out. this is his gold medal to lose.

I couldn't follow all QFs closely but it seems we had controversial calls on Nemes match. I guess that didn't surprise anybody.

So, in your opinion, Kazakh doesnt stand a chance against Lorincz? I know how good Tamas is, i watched him many times. But his opponent just won two great wrestlers in a row.

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

So, in your opinion, Kazakh doesnt stand a chance against Lorincz? I know how good Tamas is, i watched him many times. But his opponent just won two great wrestlers in a row.

he is in his best shape today. I have to admit that. but still he needs lots of helps from the refs. that's the question only referees can answer

btw I just finished watching the match, this is the new dimension of "cheating" that gut wrench clearly and obviously happened after the whistle. that was unbelievable.