website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2019

Totallympics

if we only had a serious wrestling federation (and NOC and President of the Republic)...

looking at this result, with a decent draw (which means basically avoiding the IRI vs RUS quarter), "our" Kudiiamagomedov could have won at least the silver medal quite easily...

but our burocrats are just...our burocrats...:facepalm::wall:

Just now, phelps said:

if we only had a serious wrestling federation (and NOC and President of the Republic)...

looking at this result, with a decent draw (which means basically avoiding the IRI vs RUS quarter), "our" Kudiiamagomedov could have won at least the silver medal quite easily...

but our burocrats are just...our burocrats...:facepalm::wall:

I read my "codice civile" this morning just for this... And it will be enough just an approvaton by the CdM (Consiglio dei Ministri) ;) So... Spadafora, wake up

we had two heart breaking defeats at 79 and 97. seriously I was expecting more from Shabani. 

but then Yazdani destroying everybody made up for that. I think for 3 matches he wasn't on the mat for more than 6 minutes !!

and Ehsanpour won a epic match 13-12. we are 2-1 against Russia so far. I hope Behnam makes it 3-1. I know they are much stronger but it always feel GOOD to beat them in head to head :d

and please Deepak. beat Switzerland. :pope:

37 minutes ago, MHSN said:

we had two heart breaking defeats at 79 and 97. seriously I was expecting more from Shabani. 

but then Yazdani destroying everybody made up for that. I think for 3 matches he wasn't on the mat for more than 6 minutes !!

and Ehsanpour won a epic match 13-12. we are 2-1 against Russia so far. I hope Behnam makes it 3-1. I know they are much stronger but it always feel GOOD to beat them in head to head :d

and please Deepak. beat Switzerland. :pope:

HE DIDDDDDDDD.............................. My favourite wrestler ...................

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi