website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2019

Totallympics

finals:

Borrero vs Surkov

Beleniuk vs Lorincz

Evloev vs Aleksanyan

absolutely no surprise here. Evloev vs Aleksanyan will be a great match. at 86 Lorincz was just lucky. he won the semifinal in Kudla-style ! doing nothing and waiting for the cautions. I feel Assakalov deserved it more. and I'm not sad about Kudla's defeat. yes that ruined our chance for the quota. but Kudla didn't deserve to go to the final. he can't score against any decent wrestler on his own, he is great defensively. Beleniuk only managed to score a single point in par-terre to save himself from a possible late 3rd caution later. that's the only way to beat Kudla.

Lorincz beat 3 Asian wrestlers on his way to the semifinal. one of them (most probably KGZ) will win the quota, with two Asian countries already qualifed at 86kg, I think we have something like 90% to qualify this weight in Asia.

Just now, MHSN said:

Lorincz beat 3 Asian wrestlers on his way to the semifinal. one of them (most probably KGZ) will win the quota, with two Asian countries already qualifed at 86kg, I think we have something like 90% to qualify this weight in Asia.

Is there any hope for Turkmenistan? :d

#banbestmen

5 hours ago, MHSN said:

Congrats, I simply forgot about him when I was reviewing the draw last night, to be honest most of your wrestlers have similar names

but he was amazing the whole day, winning 3 tough matches, his SF was epic. with both wrestlers falling on the mat after the final whistle. probably the best match of the morning session.

thanks and yes many of them share the name Mohamed :d for sorry i couldn't watch any of his matches cuz i was at work , but i knew his quarterfinal match was really interesting he was leading 9-2 and then Polish wrestler tied the game , really happy of his performance today , he could face thw Korean wrestler whom he defeated some weeks ago 12-1 , so i'm really looking forward to his bmm tomorrow hopefully he still has some things in his tank