web
analytics
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
heywoodu

Athletics EAA Team European Championships 2nd League 2019

Recommended Posts

Athletics EAA Team European Championships 2nd League 2019

 

CRO.gif Varaždin (CRO) - 10 August 2019 - 11 August 2019 CRO.gif

 

142732wn8z9hpygibg2e78.png
 
Official Website

 

 

With your host, Bulgaria's one and only @Federer91! Game on!

Edited by heywoodu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank You, Thank You! :d Let's see if it's going to be shown here, or i would need to look for some live links. 

Edited by Federer91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:DEN Danish Team

 

Some few thoughts. 4 years ago we won the 2nd League, which was a huge succes for Danish athletics. I highly doubt this will happen again. We have some few strong names in our team, Anna Emilie Møller, Sara Slott Petersen, Andreas Bube, Jannick Klausen. Generally, our women are the strongest part of the squad. If they can deliver, the Danish team can probably reach a 3rd place at best. I do think some will not top perform here and it will cost us some points in the end. So my final prediction for the Danish team would be a 5th place. Though, a place between 4-7 is the most likely scenario. 

I wish the Danish athletes, good luck. :fingers: Makes us proud! :cheer:

 

Women

100m - Astrid Glenner-Frandsen

200m - Ida Karstoft

400m - Annemarie Nissen

800m - Mathilde Diekema Jensen

1500m - Anna Emilie Møller

3000m - Anna Emilie Møller

5000m - Maja Alm

3000mS - Simone Glad

100mH - Thea Haahr

400mH - Sara Slott Petersen

High Jump - Rikke Andersen

Pole Vault - Caroline Bonde Holm

Long Jump - Janne Nielsen

Triple Jump - Janne Nielsen

Shot Put - Maria Sløk Hansen

Discus Throw - Kathrine Bebe

Hammer Throw - Katrine K. Jacobsen

Javelin Throw - Marie Vestergaard

4x100m - Mette Graversgaard, Ida Karstoft, Astrid Glenner-Frandsen, Emma Beiter Bomme og Louise Østergård

4x400m - Sara Slott Petersen, Annemarie Nissen, Sarah Sækmose, Louise W. Jørgensen og Mathilde Kreiberg Skou

 

Men

100m - Frederik Schou-Nielsen

200m - Tazana Kamanga-Dyrbak

400m - Gustav Lundholm Nielsen

800m - Andreas Bube

1500m - Nick Rostgaard Jensen

3000m - Mikkel Dahl-Jessen

5000m - Andreas Lommer

3000mS - Jakob Dybdal Abrahamsen

110mH - Andreas Martinsen

400mH - Nicolai Hartling

High Jump - Janick Klausen

Pole Vault - Oliver Chabert

Long Jump - Sebastian Pedersen

Triple Jump - Jannick Bagge

Shot Put - Kristoffer Thomsen

Discus Throw - Emil Mikkelsen

Hammer Throw - Hans Barrett

Javelin Throw - Arthur W. Pedersen

4x100m - Albert Ranning, Tazana Kamanga-Dyrbak, Frederik Schou-Nielsen og Simon Hansen

4x400m - Gustav Lundholm Nielsen, Nicolai Hartling, Kasper Olsen og Philip Braun

Edited by wumo26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, wumo26 said:

:DEN Danish Team

 

Some few thoughts. 4 years ago we won the 2nd League, which was a huge succes for Danish athletics. I highly doubt this will happen again. We have some few strong names in our team, Anna Emilie Møller, Sara Slott Petersen, Andreas Bube, Jannick Klausen. Generally, our women are the strongest part of the squad. If they can deliver, the Danish team can probably reach a 3rd place at best. I do think some will not top perform here and it will cost us some points in the end. So my final prediction for the Danish team would be a 5th place. Though, a place between 4-7 is the most likely scenario. 

I wish the Danish athletes, good luck. :fingers: Makes us proud! :cheer:

 

I wouldn't call a top 3 unlikely looking at the entry list...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is going to be among Estonia, Bulgaria and Denmark , maybe Slovenia for the top spot. 

 

Malta, Georgia and Luxemburg and probably Cyprus seem to be a safe bet for relegation. The last place will be among the other nations especially Croatia, Austria and Israel. Latvia should be safe. 

Edited by prso1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Agger said:

 

I wouldn't call a top 3 unlikely looking at the entry list...

I'm often a bit "harsh"  and skeptical went it comes to Danish perfomances, but a top 3 is not at all impossible. I will be very happy for them if they became 2nd or 3rd. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

How many get promotion to Division 1?

 

Just one this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

 

Just one this year.

 

Bummer.. With 12 teams it's logical 2 go up and 2 go down. It's always better for the competition when more teams are in contention for the promotion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

 

Bummer.. With 12 teams it's logical 2 go up and 2 go down. It's always better for the competition when more teams are in contention for the promotion.

 

It’s all down to the fact the Super League is being re-structured so that from 2021, there will only be 8 teams in the top league. So it means 5 teams drop out of the top tier and this filters down through all the leagues meaning 5 go down and only 1 goes up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...