website statistics

Sport Climbing IFSC World Championships 2019

phelps

Just now, phelps said:

I fear that if you don't make it with the first attempt, there's a high risk of getting arms and legs burning too much to succeed with the following attempts...

Also why people hate classic strength problems.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Yes, this is a nice classic strength boulder. These are my best type. I really struggle on the dynamic ones. I don’t understand how to do those at all. 

I’m more of a lead climber anyways :p

I'm not a climber at all...

but Lead is definitely my favourite discipline in Sport Climbing...

Just now, phelps said:

I'm not a climber at all...

but Lead is definitely my favourite discipline in Sport Climbing...

Yes, I find it much more enjoyable than bouldering. It also requires a little more endurance, which is more my style. I will say that there’s no feeling like topping a Boulder you didn’t think you could.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, phelps said:

Kazbekova doesn't seem to have any clue to complete this route...

still, she's currently on the bronzemedal seat...she must hope that Noguchi doesn't beat her with the last attempt...

Yeah, I wanted her to medal, but I don’t think she’s the most deserving. She’s kind of lucked out today.

Commentators: “climbers don’t like spending money”

tell that to my gym membership, purpose built shoes, chalk rentals, and gas money :redcard:

It’s all in Garnbret’s hands now, and those hands generally know how to climb.