website statistics

Athletics EAA Team European Championships 1st League 2019

OlympicIRL

Just now, Grassmarket said:

Ireland now just 0.5 of a point in the relegation zone!

Yes but with W Long Jump and M Javelin coming.... that's about 3 points total only :P

I think it's going to be very close but we might miss out by a couple of points which will be hard to take. I think Romania v Ireland will be very close, Belgium too but maybe a few points ahead.

Just now, Werloc said:

Congratulations @hckosice. From Czech Republic, Slovenia and Slovakia. So multi-cultural.

what you mean ? I´m not watching right now, because our TV decided to jinx our rider and switched to Road Cycling ECh meaning our rider immediately after TV turned on dropped back from the leading group :lol: so don´t know what is exactly happening in Norway right now, but they should return to athletics before the final relays

Just now, hckosice said:

what you mean ? I´m not watching right now, because our TV decided to jinx our rider and switched to Road Cycling ECh meaning our rider immediately dropped byck from the leading group :lol: so don´t know what is exactly happening in Norway right now, but they should return to athletics before the final relays

You can watch the live stream at www.eurovisionsports.tv if you speak English.

Just now, hckosice said:

what you mean ? I´m not watching right now, because our TV decided to jinx our rider and switched to Road Cycling ECh meaning our rider immediately dropped byck from the leading group :lol: so don´t know what is exactly happening in Norway right now, but they should return to athletics before the final relays

The announcer was commentating on the Slovakian high jumper.... "the high jumper from Czech Republic.... sorry, haha, I mean Slovania of course.... er, I mean Slovakia... we've been around all the countries lol"

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

The announcer was commentating on the Slovakian high jumper.... "the high jumper from Czech Republic.... sorry, haha, I mean Slovania of course.... er, I mean Slovakia... we've been around all the countries lol"

haha what an idiot :lol:

Just now, hckosice said:

what you mean ? I´m not watching right now, because our TV decided to jinx our rider and switched to Road Cycling ECh meaning our rider immediately after TV turned on dropped back from the leading group :lol: so don´t know what is exactly happening in Norway right now, but they should return to athletics before the final relays

Yeah, @OlympicIRL already answered that.