website statistics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!
 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

 

  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

uk12points

Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

He’s not going to be President in 2021, so I don’t know how he intends to attend :p

 

 

1. I wouldn't be sure of this (sadly).

2. He can attend even if he isn't President anymore. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Trump winning another term is the most sure thing to happen this year.:d

Edited by Federer91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, while a lot can still happen, Trump is currently the favourite to win come November.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Beginning to feel like I’m in the minority as a Bach supporter :p

Bach should just not be allowed to speak in public ever again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Bach should just not be allowed to speak in public ever again.

I actually don’t dislike Bach. I know, I’m essentially a Satanist on here. However, (and here comes cancel culture for me) I feel like he’s done so much good for the Olympic movement.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I actually don’t dislike Bach. I know, I’m essentially a Satanist on here. However, (and here comes cancel culture for me) I feel like he’s done so much good for the Olympic movement.

I stopped giving any sympathy to him since that "breaking" and "e-sports" youthful stuff.

 

If I had the power, I would push him from the tribune in any given chance during any opening ceremony.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

24 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

I stopped giving any sympathy to him since that "breaking" and "e-sports" youthful stuff.

 

If I had the power, I would push him from the tribune in any given chance during any opening ceremony.

I think his addition of Breaking was quite rushed, but it will be interesting to see if it has the desired affect. E-sports does need to be looked into, sorry, it does. Surfing and Skateboarding were logical additions. I like the gradual reforms he’s made to the YOG. I think he improved the bidding process. I don’t like his cult of personality, but his strong character has been good for image.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

 

I think his addition of Breaking was quite rushed, but it will be interesting to see if it has the desired affect. E-sports does need to be looked into, sorry, it does. Surfing and Skateboarding were logical additions. I like the gradual reforms he’s made to the YOG. I think he improved the bidding process. I don’t like his cult of personality, but his strong character has been good for image.

Did you know he is also an Olympic champion :p

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

 

I think his addition of Breaking was quite rushed, but it will be interesting to see if it has the desired affect. E-sports does need to be looked into, sorry, it does. Surfing and Skateboarding were logical additions. I like the gradual reforms he’s made to the YOG. I think he improved the bidding process. I don’t like his cult of personality, but his strong character has been good for image.

Not that sure about improved bidding process... Nowadays it's just raise of hands and no transparency whatsoever in order to save face from referendums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

Not that sure about improved bidding process... Nowadays it's just raise of hands and no transparency whatsoever in order to save face from referendums

Which, like it or not, was necessary to save face.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...