website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

Przed chwilą, bestmen napisał:

the boring race is always the circuit like they did in Qatar

If in the meantime the producers showed something other than the struggles on the route, it would also have its unique charm.

2 minutes ago, TomJa said:

My private dream is to repeat the route of what was to the London Games. And emotions will always be the Games and they are for 4 years. At this event I adhere to the principle that I try to watch all the finals and all the performances of Poles.

As I look at the program for August 8, when a 50 km walk is planned, at this time a better idea would be to watch even the men's basketball final. I already know that these games will be a torment for my body.

Luckily there's options to watch things at the same time. I'll keep an eye on the basketball and focus on the 50k, especially since it's the last big one...ever, or at least for a good while, probably.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 godziny temu, heywoodu napisał:

Luckily there's options to watch things at the same time. I'll keep an eye on the basketball and focus on the 50k, especially since it's the last big one...ever, or at least for a good while, probably.

I will also watch many things at once, all the more so because the only way to embrace the whole games.

It´s official !

IOC confirmed today that The Marathon and Race Walk events will be in

ComplicatedSelfassuredHuia-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

sapporo.gif

However a small consolation for the fans of those sports from the Japanese capital is that all medals ceremonies will take place in Tokyo

Medal ceremonies in Tokyo after races in Sapporo, somehow they've managed to make it even worse :lol: Come on, hand those damn medals out when the athletes are still exhausted and all sweaty and full of emotion :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I can already say that next year we're going to have the worst Summer Olympics ever...sure...:cry:

I'm so disappointed with Japan (and IOC)...:facepalm::redcard:

I had so high expectations...they already demolished them all...awful outdoor venues, doubtful choice of some venues, overrun presence of non-sport events, crazy schedule...:hairpull::thumbdown:

maybe it's time for me to leave the "Olympic sport" coverage once and forever...

Edited by phelps

Just now, phelps said:

maybe it's time for me to leave the "Olympic sport" coverage once and forever...

Haha guess who's going to try and watch a ton of the Olympic coverage anyway next year :p