website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

Very disappointing, I don't like almost any of these changes. :thumbdown: (maybe except one or two)

poor IWF, they wanted to add one more women's weight, now they even lost a men's weight ! I wonder if they change the whole weights once again or just pick the lightest weight to cut

we have a canoeist, who had a 4 years plan to win a medal in Tokyo, someone has to tell him that his C1 200m event is gone now !  :cry:

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

Very disappointing, I don't like almost any of these changes. :thumbdown: (maybe except one or two)

poor IWF, they wanted to add one more women's weight, now they even lost a men's weight ! I wonder if they change the whole weights once again or just pick the lightest weight to cut

we have a canoeist, who had a 4 years plan to win a medal in Tokyo, someone has to tell him that his C1 200m event is gone now !  :cry:

Kim Jong-un will nuke the IOC's headquarters when they do that :spank:

Spoiler

And almost rightly so, don't touch Om Yun-chol's class, bunch of morons. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

By the way @MHSN, care to join my tiny little celebration that taekwondo remains completely unaffected in any way? :p 

No weird mixed stuff, no losing weights or athletes or anything :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Kim Jong-un will nuke the IOC's headquarters when they do that :spank:

Hide contents

And almost rightly so, don't touch Om Yun-chol's class, bunch of morons. 

They have only 3 solutions, cutting the lightest weight , cutting the 105kg or changing the whole program. in this case they have to erase all world records etc. I don't know what should I do if that was my decision.

Just now, MHSN said:

They have only 3 solutions, cutting the lightest weight , cutting the 105kg or changing the whole program. in this case they have to erase all world records etc. I don't know what should I do if that was my decision.

I'd cut the +105kg, but I know that's not gonna happen :p 

9 minutes ago, MHSN said:

i guess they are being punished for doping

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

By the way @MHSN, care to join my tiny little celebration that taekwondo remains completely unaffected in any way? :p 

No weird mixed stuff, no losing weights or athletes or anything :d 

Sure , I'm against any kind of mixed events, those athletes can win medal in individual events if they are good enough.

and the team competition in Taekwondo is very weird, anybody fights against anybody. they couldn't separate men from women in this format. ! imagine a +80kg guy fighting against a 50kg girl !

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

yes that's fair and at the same time they are awarding athletics and cycling.

some federations are intouchable

they could not add women's 50km but for what purpose they add mixed 4x400m :lol: