website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

I like the font of "A", but the overall feeling is kinda boring. "B" has a reminiscent feel of other logos, but could work. Good concept on "C", but the execution... no bueno. The last option is probably my favourite, although I'm not really sure about that font.

I think my biggest problem is with the descriptions of these logos. I mean, come on, the logo that gets chosen will eventually mean "Tokyo 2020 Olympics/Paralympics" and that's it. Apart from a few cultural hippies absolutely nobody will think "wow, this logo makes me think about the years of training athletes undergo in order to realize their dreams of going further, faster and being stronger at the Olympics, showcasing themselves to the entire world in a combination of historical and cultural wonder of the country that organizes the Olympics."

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!