website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

@dcro tickets to all but one session of the Eventing - Dressage

Those are the most unwanted tickets in America

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

14 minutes ago, dcro said:

I don't get it. You got those tickets? Or did you get everything but those tickets? :d

There are 3 sessions of that part of Eventing. We got of 2 of those. (And Basketball 3x3 Preliminaries tickets). On top of our Canoe Slalom and Weightlifting tickets.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

There are 3 sessions of that part of Eventing. We got of 2 of those. (And Basketball 3x3 Preliminaries tickets). On top of our Canoe Slalom and Weightlifting tickets.

Cool. :d Yes, there will be three sessions of eventing dressage in Tokyo (2 morning + 1 evening). 

Enjoy. Eventing dressage tests have been revamped recently. Now they include the strech circle, which I immediately liked. :p

EDIT: Looks like the (very) shortened Olympic test will not include the strech circle. Too bad, but the intensity remains high.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

47 minutes ago, bmo said:

No, I would love to go, but I am saving the money for LA2028.  It’s closer and more convenient & not a huge time zone change from Detroit.

Yeah LA 2028 is a little bit closer for me too :p. It’s not like I live in LA county or anything.

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah LA 2028 is a little bit closer for me too :p. It’s not like I live in LA county or anything.

It would be great to have the olympics in your hometown.  I’m afraid Detroit will never be financially stable to host such a big event.  They were one vote away from the 68 games though.  That is our olympic history.

• 2 weeks later...

Volunteer uniforms: 

These should give some good hints as to the overall branding of the games (as in what colors the stadiums will use as wallpaper and how official things will look)