website statistics

Tokyo Summer Olympic Games 2020 News

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

I like how early the cross-country will be held. Not many events will be overlapped then. :cheer:

I see that dressage is schedulled before the eventing, there a lot of changes in the usual Olympic schedule, :mad: I´ll have to get used to it :p

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I see that dressage is schedulled before the eventing, there a lot of changes in the usual Olympic schedule, :mad: I´ll have to get used to it :p

Yeah, it's kind of weird, but looks like from now they are copying World Equestrian Games schedule (which no longer exist :lol:).

Another change is having team jumping after individual jumping.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

14 minutes ago, Swe26 said:

Hello, I think too many sports in the schedule and too few days. in my suggestion the olympic games should go on for three or four weeks. and I think the swimming finals should be in the evening 

Three full weeks would be much better, but they wouldn't want that, because uhm ''costs" 

They would save money in terms of needing fewer venues to host the games, but others like security would increase. Overall it would shrink final days from an average of 21 per day to 15 per day (assuming more events don't get added to fill the void)

3 minutes ago, Nate River said:

So Basketball will now have three groups of four teams, with the top two teams in each group and the best two third placed teams making the quarterfinals. Great...

Nothing spells urban like having basically unfair system.

#banbestmen