website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Test Events

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I only need water. I can go 17 days without food. Plus, food takes too long to prepare. Also, that’s what a bucket beneath your chair is for :yes

I prefer a TV in the bathroom but fine.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

I'm expecting tonight's/tomorrow's men's competition to have a rather big number of viewers though after all this drama. Apparently it's again live on the Eurosport Player :yikes: 

also on Eurosport1 on Tv...start at 00.30 CET...:evil:

p.s. and on Sunday there's also the Mixed Relay...

Just now, phelps said:

also on Eurosport1 on Tv...start at 00.30 CET...:evil:

p.s. and on Sunday there's also the Mixed Relay...

Meh, mixed relay. But the Eurosport TV tip is a good one, might just tune in if I'm still awake or else watch it at breakfast :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

52 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Right, we should definitely identify issues now. But calling the venues ugly, unusable, and dangerous during while there’re still be constructed is a little over the top. Corrections can be made rather quickly. Plus, no one will really how the venues look until a few months from now. It’s the Olympics for Christ sakes, the venues will be fine.

well, the Rowing venue just is what it is...an artificial channel within the docks...

there's no chance it can change a lot in 12 months (the only thing they're gonna do is put some decorations on the walls and a basic roof over the main stand -worldrowing has stated that's absolutely mandatory...they won't accept a stand with people completely exposed to the elements)...

Edited by phelps

9 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Men's triathlon team event will start in few minuts, water temperature is 29 degrees at the 7 am... Meh :/

Team event? I thought I was watching an individual event :d 

9 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Men's triathlon team event will start in few minuts, water temperature is 29 degrees at the 7 am... Meh :/

And that's one more thing the hosts will not be able to improve about venues...

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

And that's one more thing the hosts will not be able to improve about venues...

ZCnkFh.gif

• 1 month later...