website statistics

Biathlon 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

RobtheAggie

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

Yeah, I noticed the Huawei hashtag on her IG account at the end of February so it's obvious with this and Red Bull sponsorship she's not gonna retire anytime soon :p

I commented back during the Worlds at her skill in working the Red Bull can into camera shot; this is the reward.  Take note, youngsters, practice during the off-season.

40 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

I commented back during the Worlds at her skill in working the Red Bull can into camera shot; this is the reward.  Take note, youngsters, practice during the off-season.

Well if she didn't know how to do that after years and years of Red Bull athletes showing totally not obvious what they were drinking.... :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well if she didn't know how to do that after years and years of Red Bull athletes showing totally not obvious what they were drinking.... :p 

I remember many years ago when rugby was still supposedly amateur the captain of Scotland “worked” for a brewery.  No prizes for guessing which brand the Scottish team were always photographed drinking in the dressing room after a win.

9 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

Celia Aymonier is retiring.

Celia who ? Yes, exactly.

Nice quote from people who never watch biathlon :p 

"Johannes Thingnes who?" is one I hear a lot here from people who also never watch biathlon.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Belle said:

The Swedish Cross-Country Star Stina Nilsson will compete in Biathlon instead for Cross-country

You were quicker than me, @Belle:p

I was just in the middle of posting the same. But once again, I was too slow.

I'm really looking forward to see what she can achieve in biathlon. :) 

To those who want more information about it, you can check it here:

https://www.svt.se/sport/langdskidor/stina-nilsson-skidskytte

41 minutes ago, Belle said:

The Swedish Cross-Country Star Stina Nilsson will compete in Biathlon instead for Cross-country

Wait, whaaaat? :yikes: 

Seriously, what? :yikes: 

That is huge! That is so huge I had to check three times to see if it's not 1 April already!