website statistics

Biathlon 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

RobtheAggie

On 12/03/2020 at 05:38, RobtheAggie said:

Para world championships canceled in Ostersund due to Covid 19.

Which was a real shame since it was the first time they were a stand alone championships. I love watching the Blind Biathlon races, that laser system they use is awesome! I still think the sitting athletes should have to ski with the rifle though.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

54 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Paulina Fialková shared her Basic Training methodes during home quarantine, at the end of the video :p

Basic but useful stuff, if I got a euro for every time I've seen a certain Brazilian Totallympian work up a good sweat with that, I'd be filthy rich now :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

a few days ago, Dorothea Wierer signed a new sponsorship agreement with Huawei...

so, even if she keeps saying that she will decide if she's going to retire or not only in late Spring before the new season's training camp starts, I guess this is a good proof that she's going to continue her career at least until Beijing 2022 (always if this fuckin' coronavirus stagnation is over and she's still fully healthy by that time, of course)...

28 minutes ago, phelps said:

a few days ago, Dorothea Wierer signed a new sponsorship agreement with Huawei...

so, even if she keeps saying that she will decide if she's going to retire or not only in late Spring before the new season's training camp starts, I guess this is a good proof that she's going to continue her career at least until Beijing 2022 (always if this fuckin' coronavirus stagnation is over and she's still fully healthy by that time, of course)...

Good that Chinese-Italian relations are going to be close, they have brought so many benefits lately. :thankyou:

1 hour ago, phelps said:

Yeah, I noticed the Huawei hashtag on her IG account at the end of February so it's obvious with this and Red Bull sponsorship she's not gonna retire anytime soon :p