website statistics

Biathlon 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

RobtheAggie

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Or just aren't peaking yet :p Windisch arrived at shooting 1 with a time JTB had when he left the shooting range :d 

that's sure...

I was just a bit sarcastic about their 4 & 5 mistakes...and they were the only guys to miss so many targets among the top 50 finishers (maybe there were another 1 or 2 with 4 misses in the first 2 pages of the results sheet, but surely no one else with 5 -of course I'm not counting those who ended up after the fat lady stopped singing)...

Pretty fun race, mostly the women's one. Nice to see some interesting names being strong in the men's race, especially Johannes Dale was looking really good on the skis and Stromsheim was excellent as well.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Looks like a nice course.  I have never been able to see races here before. Just to  make sure, the 1994 Olympics did not race here, but just down the road.  Thanks for posting the links to the races.

Edited by RobtheAggie

4 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

Looks like a nice course.  I have never been able to see races here before. Just to  make sure, the 1994 Olympics did not race here, but just down the road.  Thanks for posting the links to the races.

Too bad the IBU Cup livestream starts in Ridnaun instead of the event before, in Sjusjoen :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Only five days left. This year flew by really fast.

Five days? Neither the World nor IBU (or Junior) Cup starts then :p