website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB Under 21 World Championship 2019

Totallympics

14 hours ago, thepharoah said:

http://www.elahmad.com/tv/bahrain-sport.php

Here's a link for Bahrain Sport channel which broadcast the tournament 

I have this channel on satellite , yesterday they broadcasted all matches in the main stadium (Pool A and C are in the main stadium), except the first match between Iran and Tunisia, (at first I thought that was only because of the time since it was the first match of the day) today they showed the first match (CZE-TUN) but then again right now they are showing some stupid things while Iran-Russia match is ongoing (which is supposed to be a big match) co-incidence ? :p

I wonder what they are going to do if Iran advances to further rounds :d

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

I have this channel on satellite , yesterday they broadcasted all matches in the main stadium (Pool A and C are in the main stadium), except the first match between Iran and Tunisia, (at first I thought that was only because of the time since it was the first match of the day) today they showed the first match (CZE-TUN) but then again right now they are showing some stupid things while Iran-Russia match is ongoing (which is supposed to be a big match) co-incidence ? :p

I wonder what they are going to do if Iran advances to further rounds :d

they did the same with us , but thanks god our team is bad enough not to watch :d

Just now, thepharoah said:

they did the same with us , but thanks god our team is bad enough not to watch :d

you mean here ? but you are in Group B. I assume there is TV coverage only for matches in the main stadium which for the first round only hosts matches from Group A and C. I might be wrong though :wacko:

the only thing i can do right now is checking the scoreboard and Iran just choked big time in 2nd set :facepalm:

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

you mean here ? but you are in Group B. I assume there is TV coverage only for matches in the main stadium which for the first round only hosts matches from Group A and C. I might be wrong though :wacko:

the only thing i can do right now is checking the scoreboard and Iran just choked big time in 2nd set :facepalm:

yeah , i get it now , don't know they might do this on purpose :d

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

yeah , i get it now , don't know they might do this on purpose :d

of course on purpose, they showed every single match except Iran. for example China - PUR is live now.

I was expecting much more, but Iran lost 3-2 to Russia, so tomorrow match vs Czech Republic will be a direct knockout match. disappointing because Iran had big leads in all first 4 sets and but lost two of them. but it's hard to judge when you can't see the match. but half of these guys were in our senior team this summer I was expecting more. :facepalm:

So now we know :POL won't defend the World Champion title, but that previous generation was really impossible and it would be hard to expect the same from these guys...

:KOR is so far the biggest surprise of the tournament, already qualified to Top 8
:BRN is confirming they are a solid team, exactly as they did at the U-19 championship two years ago
:EGY may be the biggest disapointment alongside Poland, after their 6-th place finish at the 2017 U-19 World Championship.

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Bahrain Sport Channel once again is broadcasting all matches in the main stadium live except for Iran matches :d how pathetic they are

but bad news for them, Iran beat Czech Republic and advanced to the 2nd round, and if Bahrain loses to China tonight (which is very likely to happen) they will be grouped with Iran. I wonder if they boycott that match too :d:d