website statistics

Ice Hockey 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

phelps

Just now, hckosice said:

THE PROBLEM

is if you are still not adult, you´ll not be allowed to gamble, because according to our new strict anti-Gambling laws, you have to create an account (and here come the real problem, you have for that to send a copy of your ID Card, so  People under 18 don´t have any chance to outwit the system. If they want to watch the matches of their favorite teams, they will be left to the help of their elder relatives.

moreover, if you're a fan from a foreign Country (like me, for instance), if they decide that you can't have access to those broadcasts, now you can't fix the problem with a vpn and still watch your favourite sport...now, with the ID card request, there's no chance to overtake the barrier (unless a friend like @hckosice opens an account for everybody :rofl::lol:)...

Just now, heywoodu said:

Ah, right. That sounds like a bigger problem for some young people.

you understand, young boys all over the world follow their idols Messi, CR7, Mbappe, Neymar etc... wear their jerseys, wants one day to be like them, follow all their matches, that´s normal, I was young too and had my idols as well (one of them was Van Basten for your info), here young boys follow hockey stars, now the idiotic leaders of the league denied to those kids the chance to watch their favorite players of their club playing a match away.

I mean such things should remain for the National TV and their website (even paying something "normal" per month) The betting companies shouldn´t be even allowed to fight for the Streaming rights of any sport

• 2 weeks later...

Just now, Ustatsch said:

Honestly surprised :LBN and :UZB weren’t members already. I thought they’d both played at the Asian Winter Games, but I guess that was wrong.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Ustatsch said:

Great to see Ice Hockey getting bigger and bigger in different countries. I only started watching it 3 years ago with GB massive clutch to get promotion, and then this year against France to avoid relegation 

So a Chinese club made up of prospective national team members lost 19-0 yesterday against a 3rd-tier Czech team (Příbram). :lol: They’re playing in that league and have lost almost every game by huge margins 

https://www.hokej.cz/cina-dostala-od-pribrami-19-golu-na-vyhru-cekaji-zihadla-zdar-nebo-bilina/5042373

Well, looks like :IRI has also become a new member.

35 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

So a Chinese club made up of prospective national team members lost 19-0 yesterday against a 3rd-tier Czech team (Příbram). :lol: They’re playing in that league and have lost almost every game by huge margins 

https://www.hokej.cz/cina-dostala-od-pribrami-19-golu-na-vyhru-cekaji-zihadla-zdar-nebo-bilina/5042373

In 2018/early 2019 China has also played a bunch of friendlies against 3rd-7th tier Swiss clubs. They've only won 6 of the 27 games they played. 

Here's the results: https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.5/44c.cc0.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/China-Men-Unofficial-Results-1.pdf

I do think it was a mistake to allow China a free quota at the next Winter Olympics.