web
analytics
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
phelps

Ice Hockey 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, heywoodu said:

Slovan is Slovakian

They mention the Slovakian league

 

No Slovakia-Slovenia mix-up.

 

Now I'm curious :p 

 

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hckosice said:

 

?

You post it with an emoji as if something is wrong :p I'm trying to figure out which mistake IIHF made :d 

 

The most obvious one would be a Slovakia-Slovenia mix-up but I don't see it.

Edited by heywoodu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heywoodu said:

You post it with an emoji as if something is wrong :p I'm trying to figure out which mistake IIHF made :d 

 

The most obvious one would be a Slovakia-Slovenia mix-up but I don't see it.

 

I meant IIHF releasing today a almost entire week old news. I was trying to discuss with myself on this thread already in the previous page. The emoji was pointing the slow update of IIHF :d

 

Slovan is ofc slovakian, don´t say me you never heard of Slovan at least in football it´s officially the most famous :SVK club,the only club from the region to win the European Cup. and yeah, the bigest rival in field and stands of my Košice obviously :bones:

 

HC Košice fans singing "ŠK Slovan, skurvena Bratislava"  Sk Slovan, the fucking Bratislava" :p

 

 

and Slovan fans singing "Jebať Košice !" Let´s Fuck Košice ! :lol:

 

 

at least it´s just a sort of funny and not so dangerous rivalry,notlike the brainwashed moron hooligans from the football stadiums

 

Spoiler

 

and btw.. Slovan in SK/CZ language means Slav

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hckosice said:

 

I meant IIHF releasing today a almost entire week old news. I was trying to discuss with myself on this thread already in the previous page. The emoji was pointing the slow update of IIHF :d

 

Slovan is ofc slovakian, don´t say me you never heard of Slovan at least in football it´s officially the most famous :SVK club,the only club from the region to win the European Cup. and yeah, the bigest rival in field and stands of my Košice obviously :bones:

 

 

I didn't know Slovan ever won a European Cup, but yeah I knew Slovan = Bratislava and I of course know Bratislava = Slovakia :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heywoodu said:

I didn't know Slovan ever won a European Cup, but yeah I knew Slovan = Bratislava and I of course know Bratislava = Slovakia :p 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_European_Cup_Winners'_Cup_Final

 

the french commentators calling Slovan the whole time "Les Tcheques" The Czechs ! lol...but yeah they call Barcelona The Spaniards so yeah,  :lol:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...