Just now, heywoodu said:

Slovan is Slovakian

They mention the Slovakian league

No Slovakia-Slovenia mix-up.

Now I'm curious :p 

?

Just now, hckosice said:

?

You post it with an emoji as if something is wrong :p I'm trying to figure out which mistake IIHF made :d 

The most obvious one would be a Slovakia-Slovenia mix-up but I don't see it.

Edited by heywoodu

Just now, heywoodu said:

You post it with an emoji as if something is wrong :p I'm trying to figure out which mistake IIHF made :d 

The most obvious one would be a Slovakia-Slovenia mix-up but I don't see it.

I meant IIHF releasing today a almost entire week old news. I was trying to discuss with myself on this thread already in the previous page. The emoji was pointing the slow update of IIHF :d

Slovan is ofc slovakian, don´t say me you never heard of Slovan at least in football it´s officially the most famous :SVK club,the only club from the region to win the European Cup. and yeah, the bigest rival in field and stands of my Košice obviously :bones:

HC Košice fans singing "ŠK Slovan, skurvena Bratislava"  Sk Slovan, the fucking Bratislava" :p

and Slovan fans singing "Jebať Košice !" Let´s Fuck Košice ! :lol:

at least it´s just a sort of funny and not so dangerous rivalry,notlike the brainwashed moron hooligans from the football stadiums

Spoiler

and btw.. Slovan in SK/CZ language means Slav

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

I meant IIHF releasing today a almost entire week old news. I was trying to discuss with myself on this thread already in the previous page. The emoji was pointing the slow update of IIHF :d

Slovan is ofc slovakian, don´t say me you never heard of Slovan at least in football it´s officially the most famous :SVK club,the only club from the region to win the European Cup. and yeah, the bigest rival in field and stands of my Košice obviously :bones:

I didn't know Slovan ever won a European Cup, but yeah I knew Slovan = Bratislava and I of course know Bratislava = Slovakia :p 

Just now, heywoodu said:

I didn't know Slovan ever won a European Cup, but yeah I knew Slovan = Bratislava and I of course know Bratislava = Slovakia :p 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_European_Cup_Winners'_Cup_Final

the french commentators calling Slovan the whole time "Les Tcheques" The Czechs ! lol...but yeah they call Barcelona The Spaniards so yeah,  :lol:

• Haha 1