website statistics

Men's Water Polo Tournament at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

hckošice

3 minutes ago, crolympics said:

What the hell are you talking about, it was a clear penalty, referees stole it from Australia. Disgrace!

i think it was a penalty too , but i didn't see it in replay so i can't assure this! and the Australian payer could have shoot a bit earlier before any contact with the Hungarian player as well 

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

i think it was a penalty too , but i didn't see it in replay so i can't assure this! and the Australian payer could have shoot a bit earlier before any contact with the Hungarian player as well 

yeah, Italian tv commentators were very harsh on that decision...and normally they don't talk about the refs, unless they do something really idiotic...

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

Yeah, it bothers me too, they didn't show the replay, they didn't even show the winning goal live, camera guys were tooo busy showing girls on the stands.

1 hour ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Well done from our team. Makes me optimistic for the Olympic qualifier. Congrats to Croatia.

I think this was both the minimum and maximum they could have achieved here, given that they only had to beat Japan and South Africa to get into the QF and that Croatia was the clear favorite. I still feel as if they wasted a chance here, both Italy and Croatia seemed beatable and then they could have made the SF.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.