Men 5km
Gold: Kristof Rasovszky :HUN53:22:1
Silver: Logan Fontaine :FRA 53:32.2
Bronze: Eric Hedlin :CAN 53:32.4

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

I'm gonna guess I know the answer, but any chance this can be rewatched on YouTube or anything? :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I'm gonna guess I know the answer, but any chance this can be rewatched on YouTube or anything? :p

as I wrote in the swimming thread, if you're not a fina.tv subscriber, Italian TV has it all (with VPN...and a free registration)...;)

https://www.raiplay.it/video/2019/07/Gwangju-2019-Artistico-Fondo-Tuffi-2e37096f-5597-40f5-94a7-605431c7cbc4.html

by the way, who was the TV director? Mickey Mouse? the first idiot taken from the local mental health institute? :facepalm::wall:

basically, we've watched 50+ mins for nothing, just to know the winner (who was clear since the last km mark)...

he missed out on all the action in the last 200m (keeping the cameras stuck only on the lone leader) and then he didn't even show the final sprint for silver, bronze and all the minor placings...:yikes::redcard::hairpull::spank::spank::spank::smash:

p.s. disappointing race for Italy, with Guidi never in contention and Acerenza who did show all of his inexperience in open water swimming, losing a highly likely medal in the last 200m...:facepalm: