website statistics

Athletics EAA Under 23 European Championships 2019

Totallympics

Looking forward to this, i hope that a lot of championship records will be broken. I am a bit sad though that some of the big names will be missing.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Well, our team is rather small and broken :(

Ickys, Baikštys, Baikštytė out with injuries :(

Diana Zagainova should be the favourite to win gold in the women's triple jump, other than that, perhaps a top 8 result in hammer throw from Vasiliauskas and can expect a solid run from Truskauskas in 200m

Is it just me or is there no startlist for the Decathlon? I was wondering if Dutch talent Rafael Raap is gonna be there. He is returning from a nasty injury, but he was one of our brightest athletics talents before. Hope he makes a solid return!

Edited by Jinzha

10 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

Is it just me or is there no startlist for the Decathlon? I was wondering if Dutch talent Rafael Raap is gonna be there. He is returning from a nasty injury, but he was one of our brightest athletics talents before. Hope he makes a solid return!

Well he's on the entry list, and he posted this on his instagram profile 9 hours ago:

Women's 100m Hurdles final is going to be three Belarusians, three French and two Pole athletes. Not entirely certain if there ever was a final this under-represented :mumble:

Edited by Werloc