web
analytics
vinipereira

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

1 hour ago, Shravan Kumar said:

Just for info. India has sent only make swimmers. Can they apply for universality place for women.

They shouldn’t need a universality spot on the men’s side. They have some really good male swimmers, who should be able to make the standard or selection times.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

They shouldn’t need a universality spot on the men’s side. They have some really good male swimmers, who should be able to make the standard or selection times.

Not sure about standard but selection time is a good option.

Graphics fucking up again...

I'm England 'till I die, I'm England 'till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm England till I die

And it's Arsenal... Arsenal FC! We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.

#TeamGB #ThreeLions #COYG

O'Connor through, Wilmott out. Hosszu miles ahead.

I'm England 'till I die, I'm England 'till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm England till I die

And it's Arsenal... Arsenal FC! We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.

Jervis out, but Horton vs Yang will be interesting

Di Tullio qualified for the final in the men's 400m. This is a very nice surprise :)

New italian record for Di Liddo in the women's 100m butterfly :clap:

Thomas out as expected

Nice to see MacNeil in 3rd, and both Canadians into the semis of the women's 200 butterfly

Nigerian athlete just swam 25.34 in Heat 2 lol