website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

vinipereira

3 hours ago, opruh said:

Salty white tears free flowing from horton's busted face after Sun effortlessly won the gold medal. It's the drama queen's fault for being a noob.

True, I'm sure he has the opportunity somewhere to use the same kind of stuff Sun used. The problem is covering it up as well.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, opruh said:

Salty white tears free flowing from horton's busted face after Sun effortlessly won the gold medal. It's the drama queen's fault for being a noob.

The prevailing view in the West is that Sun is a cheater. Personally I have confidence that he will receive a life ban when WADA is through with him this Fall and that Horton will retroactively become world champion.

He smashed his own blood sample, there is no excuse for that.

35 minutes ago, NearPup said:

The prevailing view in the West

Yeah, can't use this argument in this case :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, NearPup said:

The prevailing view in the West is that Sun is a cheater. Personally I have confidence that he will receive a life ban when WADA is through with him this Fall and that Horton will retroactively become world champion.

He smashed his own blood sample, there is no excuse for that.

Cold War at it's best. USA & Australia will never accept the fact a communist country can beat them at anything. Can't wait for Efimova show next :lol:

6 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Cold War at it's best. USA & Australia will never accept the fact a communist country can beat them at anything. Can't wait for Efimova show next :lol:

Yeah....when someone's blood samples are destroyed like that, it's over, and that has nothing to do with the country. 

26 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah....when someone's blood samples are destroyed like that, it's over, and that has nothing to do with the country. 

The doping goes beyond borders. I'm convinced Carl Lewis was a doper too but the evidence got destroyed :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

The doping goes beyond borders. I'm convinced Carl Lewis was a doper too but the evidence got destroyed :dunno:

Exactly my point.

3 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Mark McKoy wasn’t caught, and is Canadian, doesn’t mean I don’t believe he was a cheater.