website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

vinipereira

Just now, dareza said:

Wow Russia was sooo close. Poor Italy.

One of the few times I find it cool to see the US win though, only because of Adrian - freshly recovered from testicular cancer - being the last swimmer.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

Condorelli :facepalm:

Well, at last this is the new italian record

I saw RAI's broadcast of this morning including the interview (in English with him), but Condorelli seemed to really not give a damn about...anything :p Like, completely uninterested :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

The Aquatics WCh will be back in Europe after 3 Asian WChs:

Kazan 2025 and Budapest 2027

Boring ... why don't we just limit hosts to Kazan and Budapest ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

I swear we won't stop hosting literally every important WCh multiple times until the IOC finally gives the Olympic Games to Budapest. 

At least Hungary hosting athletics world championships would be better than Doha hosting them ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, GoHungary! said:

And still we won't get it... (hopefully)

Agree, i think Budapest is a great city and hungarian people are for sure very enthusiastic about sports like fencing, canoeing or swimming, but i just don't think that a country as small/poor as Hungary should host the olympics, there must be better things to do with the money.

Jesus Christ Sjöström

I'm disappointed with the results. Chiereghini and Spajari performed below what I expected, and the medal was lost right from the start. At least Fratus did well and Correia delivered a surprising performance given I expected nothing from him in 100 m competition. Let's see what Correia gets in 4 x 200 m now.