website statistics

Women's Softball ESF European Championship 2019

Totallympics

the preliminary stage is over...

and everything went according to plan: ITA, NED, CZE and GBR won the 4 groups without losing a single match...

as expected, in a competition open basically to every team in Europe without a real qualification process, there have been a lot of blowouts, with Italy setting a new record against Turkey...we won that match by a score of 41-0 in only 3 innings! :yikes::facepalm:

now it's time for the second stage, when some interesting matchups will be finally played, starting with the most classic match people can find in Europe, ITA vs NED (playing right now -the game has just begun)...

Live Streaming, here:

https://www.meridix.com/event/153349

hace 9 minutos, phelps dijo:

there have been a lot of blowouts, with Italy setting a new record against Turkey...we won that match by a score of 41-0 in only 3 innings! :yikes::facepalm:

I can only imagine the turkish pitcher...  

12 hours ago, LDOG said:

I can only imagine the turkish pitcher...  

yeah...I feel sorry for her...

by the way, it looks that tonight ITA are playing the role of Turkey...:yikes:

well, not such a disaster, but still we're losing badly against our arch-rivals from the Netherlands (the current score is 6-1 for them after 5 innings)...

p.s. I've never seen such a poor streaming (not in terms of pictures quality, but how cameras are positioned, the speaker...it's so frustrating)...:wall:

Edited by phelps

a few notes...

- this afternoon it will be the 16th time that ITA and NED will play for the European Title in women's fast pitch Softball...

- the European Crown in this sport has never been taken by any other Nation, only ITA or NED...

- the Gold Medal match will start @ 6 p.m. CET, live streaming is available here:

http://www.playo.tv/video/Finale-3503.aspx