website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

1 hour ago, Agger said:

Seriously? Haven't watches the movies for some years (not one of the movies that I prioritize during Christmas any longer), but no. 2 is WAY better than 3!

We’re no longer friends. I grew up on Home Alone 3. It’s not better than one, but it’s 10 times better than 2.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

We’re no longer friends. I grew up on Home Alone 3. It’s not better than one, but it’s 10 times better than 2.

I'm no big fan of any of the movies, but no. 2 is 4-5 times less bad than 3. Fair enough that it's nostalgia, but that really doesn't make 3 better.

8 minutes ago, Agger said:

I'm no big fan of any of the movies, but no. 2 is 4-5 times less bad than 3. Fair enough that it's nostalgia, but that really doesn't make 3 better.

But Donald Trump has a cameo in no. 2. How dare you say it's better?? :p

#banbestmen

But yeah, No. 2 is way better than No. 3.

Home Alone 3 is not even a Christmas film. Story takes place in January! Characters are wooden, acting is terrible, villains are not memorable at all. It's an unjustified sequel in every way.

#banbestmen

Home Alone 2 all the way,

even here, we also watched it yesterday during the christmas dinner, :p

it´s always the main TV channel prime time christmas eve program (every single year :lol:) Home Alone 2 followed by traditional and highly popular old czechoslovak fairy tales and comedy movies, especially this One with all quotes made on funny rhymes we close the christmas eve before attending the midnight mass.

26 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Home Alone 2 all the way,

even here, we also watched it yesterday during the christmas dinner, :p

it´s always the main TV channel prime time christmas eve program (every single year :lol:) Home Alone 2 followed by traditional and highly popular old czechoslovak fairy tales and comedy movies, especially this One with all quotes made on funny rhymes we close the christmas eve before attending the midnight mass.

That's just sad :yikes:

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

That's just sad :yikes:

wait, to understand me correctly it´s not like we were seriously focusing on the TV during the dinner, remember this is just impossible with all superstitions and traditions we have during the dinner lol, it´s mainly some kind of you know.. playing TV with christmas motives in the "background" near to the tree :d

10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

wait, to understand me correctly it´s not like we were seriously focusing on the TV during the dinner, remember this is just impossible with all superstitions and traditions we have during the dinner lol, it´s mainly some kind of you know.. playing TV with christmas motives in the "background" near to the tree :d

That's just a waste of power :p