website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

58 minutes ago, Agger said:

Just one of the most amazing songs from one of the most popular musicals of all time (except for Memory, it really isn't one of my favourites).

The cast feels... uhm... Interesting

46 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

This looks terrifying...

Yes the CGI is what I was taking about. I love the song memories, but I’m afraid those “cats” are going to murder me in my sleep.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

36 minutes ago, opruh said:

I haven't watch recent films like Avengers Endgame, The Lion King and the latest spiderman yet but at least I'm excited about Cats later this year.

Endgame was great, and I haven’t see the other two. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

That new Lion King :( I don't understand why they had to go and fuck up the 1994 movie, every single review I've read was bad and every trailer showed why: there's no emotion in these 'real' animals, at all.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That new Lion King :( I don't understand why they had to go and fuck up the 1994 movie, every single review I've read was bad and every trailer showed why: there's no emotion in these 'real' animals, at all.

That’s what I’ve been saying. They are too real for their own good. It also makes the story seem more silly, as in not as profound. I do think the cast is better though.

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

That’s what I’ve been saying. They are too real for their own good. It also makes the story seem more silly, as in not as profound. I do think the cast is better though.

I saw a video comparison of the epic 'Long live the King' line....in the new one it just looks like a little bitchslap followed by Simba looking as if his phone fell down the toilet instead of his dad falling to his death.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!