website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

37 minutes ago, MHSN said:

well I was thinking

Hide contents

how many of main characters left alive for the last episode ? they killed almost everybody here. quite a bloodshed .

Spoiler

Still Alive: Sansa, Jon, Tormund, Brienne, Ghost, Samwell, Arya, Dany, Grayworm, Tyrion, Davos, Broon, Bran, Yara, Podrick, Drogon, Nymeria

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:
  Hide contents

Still Alive: Sansa, Jon, Tormund, Brienne, Ghost, Samwell, Arya, Dany, Grayworm, Tyrion, Davos, Broon, Bran, Yara, Podrick, Drogon, Nymeria

I know :d even though I think Tormund, Samwell and Gili (and Ghost) left the series when they said goodbye to Jon Snow. and I don't think we will see Nymeria again.

Spoiler

that's still a long list of characters to kill :d

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Aaaaahhhhhhhh! I want her to die painfully and slowly. They hinted at that for years, and now it’s come true. If Tyrion or Arya (and Jon, at least he’s not mad) don’t take the throne, the show was a fucking waste of time.

I’m honestly shocked at how many people didn’t see this coming.

Just now, crovitlaci said:
  Hide contents

It was just too obvious they were going to do this. Obviously Jon/Arya will kill the Mad Queen in the last episode, hopefully Jon.

Spoiler

Yes, most likely it ill be Jon. And also, I don't think he'll stay to rule after all. 

4 hours ago, Nate River said:

I’m honestly shocked at how many people didn’t see this coming.

Right? I’m mean they’ve alluded to this happen for how long now. I thought she’d go crazy, I really just thought she wouldn’t burn a bunch of random people.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

38 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I'm really curious whether Martin told them to end the series like this, or it will be any different in the books (if they ever come out)... 

And I guess ''valonqar'' were the bricks? None of the prophecies didn't happen in the end.

33 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Yeah, it is interesting that they’ve strayed away from some main plot points this season. I feel like they almost reverted to fan theories to help them write the show. It almost seems rushed, and out-of-order this season. I’ve still enjoyed it obviously, but they have made some unique decisions.

hace 1 hora, crovitlaci dijo:

Ocultar contenido

And I guess ''valonqar'' were the bricks? None of the prophecies didn't happen in the end.

They didn't mention that in the show, it's in the books only.  If you see that scene you'll see they omitted that part (on purpose, so they could do anything about her death).