website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

i don't like these news of celebrities but Angelina joli/brad pitt have divorced 

she did it many times mariage/divorce divorce/mariage this women will try all the actors of the world :lol:

Yes, but this was like 3 years ago?

3 hours ago, vinipereira said:

Yes, but this was like 3 years ago?

was not official before yesterday 

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/04/16/entertainment/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-divorce/index.html?utm_content=2019-04-17T07%3A27%3A43&utm_term=image&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

You talk about GOT? Because you are incredibly wrong if so :d

Yep, and no (though upon watching it a second time, I may have been a little over hyped the first time)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

hace 18 minutos, Olympian1010 dijo:

Yep, and no (though upon watching it a second time, I may have been a little over hyped the first time)

The only good thing was the scene with everyone drinking at the fireplace. The rest was either cheesy or cringy, sometimes both. 

Just now, LDOG said:

The only good thing was the scene with everyone drinking at the fireplace. The rest was either cheesy or cringy, sometimes both. 

The fireplace scene was awesome! I do agree that episode was a little under paced. The scene with Dany and Sansa was great too though

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela