website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

Downhill Racer is an intriguing film I've stumbled on. It's about alpine skiing, and it has pictures from Wengen/Kitzbuehel, and the characters are discussing start bibs and ruts. :hyper:

Plus it stars Robert Redford which is interesting. :d

#banbestmen

24 minutes ago, bestmen said:

I'm watching Aquaman and decided to search Atlantis , believe me i'll find it

Opinion? I liked it :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Rewatching The Office (US) now and Love, Death and Robots, new netflix show. I'm near the end of fifth season of The Office, and soon the steep decline will start, but if any new watcher might be interested, first five seasons are very enjoyable (plus, there's some good stuff later as well, just not as before).

Love, Death and Robots is fine, some beautiful animation, but also some annoying voice acting and stories. And I feel it wants to be edgy so to say. Still quite a few episodes left, maybe there'll be some gems still, but as it is, it's an interesting watch.

32 minutes ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Rewatching The Office (US) now and Love, Death and Robots, new netflix show. I'm near the end of fifth season of The Office, and soon the steep decline will start, but if any new watcher might be interested, first five seasons are very enjoyable (plus, there's some good stuff later as well, just not as before).

I agree, after season 6 it starts declining in quality, and the worst is season 8, after you-know-who left. I don't like season 1 either though.