website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

On 28/10/2018 at 5:43, heywoodu said:

Apu will apparently be silently kicked out of The Simpsons, because political correctness and stuff. Which means the end of The Simpsons one might assume, since if one stereotypical character has to leave, basically all of them will have to leave surely? 

I don't know what you're talking about, The Simpsons ended like 20 years ago.

Really enjoyed Halloween (1978) at cinema tonight. Also the first time I saw the film.

Just kind of annoyed that a lot of fellow movie-goers couldn't cope with "cheesiness" of old movies, what caused laughter at parts that certainly weren't intended to be funny.

#banbestmen

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

I'm watching IT , those kids :lol:

It was a good movie. I think it could have been done a little bit better, but overall it was one of the best movies last year

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 25 October 2018 at 19:01, Agger said:

Well. You can say what you want bu no sitcom will ever beat Allo Allo! :p

My two favourites are "Fawlty Towers" and "Steptoe and Son" with honourable mentions for "Father Ted" and "One Foot in the Grave".

And I love "Frasier" too :d

2 minutes ago, bestmen said:

I didn't like this idea only children can see the clown and effects 

Well in It2 they’ll comeback and try to find it when they’re adults apparently. I actually like the premise a lot. It makes a lot of interesting statements about growing up in America.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela