website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

54 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I watch The Office, Parks & Rec (yeah I know, both ended years ago, I discovered them 2-3 years ago), Superstore, The Good Place.

Please Modern Family is where it’s at

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

12 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Please Modern Family is where it’s at

Still waiting for season 9 to be added to Netflix :mad:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Modern Family has been in decline for a few seasons. I think it's time to end it.

Season 10 (this season) or 11 is when it would end according to the creator

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Agger said:

Well. You can say what you want bu no sitcom will ever beat Allo Allo! :p

:dunno:

Apu will apparently be silently kicked out of The Simpsons, because political correctness and stuff. Which means the end of The Simpsons one might assume, since if one stereotypical character has to leave, basically all of them will have to leave surely? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Apu will apparently be silently kicked out of The Simpsons, because political correctness and stuff. Which means the end of The Simpsons one might assume, since if one stereotypical character has to leave, basically all of them will have to leave surely? 

oh no ! the Simpsons will never be the same without

giphy.gif