website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Yes, the same ;)

just yesterday i downloaded the X Men :Apocalypse released in March 2016, Logan was not in he just did one short apparition

but the story was Strangely upside down , Mystique plays the savior hero :lol:

Edited by bestmen

2 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Just came back from LOGAN, the comic-book movie that people have waited for a long time. It was A M A Z I N G. I almost cried like a little boy going out of the theater. Everyone who is a fan and can, should go and check it out. :bowdown: :cry:

Wolverine? Never liked x-men very much, but could watch this one...

Lately I've been enjoying Hitchcock movies. I mean, I've liked them for a while, but recently I also started watching a bunch of his less known films. :d However, when I mention Hitchcock movies to someone I usually get a response: "I don't care for old movies." I used to think the same. Boy, I was so wrong. :p

Anyway, my favourite Hitchcock is probably Vertigo. Followed by Rear Window, Shadow of a Doubt, Rope, Psycho, North by Northwest, The Man Who Knew Too Much and Family Plot (not necessarily in that order). I liked a lot of them really.

#banbestmen

24 minutes ago, dcro said:

Lately I've been enjoying Hitchcock movies. I mean, I've liked them for a while, but recently I also started watching a bunch of his less known films. :d However, when I mention Hitchcock movies to someone I usually get a response: "I don't care for old movies." I used to think the same. Boy, I was so wrong. :p

Anyway, my favourite Hitchcock is probably Vertigo. Followed by Rear Window, Shadow of a Doubt, Rope, Psycho, North by Northwest, The Man Who Knew Too Much and Family Plot (not necessarily in that order). I liked a lot of them really.

I only watched Rear Window (when I was in high school. I'm not a big fan of old movies) but I really enjoyed it! :) 

22 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I only watched Rear Window (when I was in high school. I'm not a big fan of old movies) but I really enjoyed it! :) 

Yes, that movie is quite playful. :) Also with Jimmy Stewart in the leading role, amazing actor. :bowdown: I have listed all 4 of his Hitchcock movies in my favourites. :d

#banbestmen

Manchester by the sea is a great movie

La La Land is nice one. Moonlight? Oh c`mon

only i get the impression that woman are shown like "strange" people in many movies? Well, this is my private impression too so.. ;)

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

24 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

Manchester by the sea is a great movie

La La Land is nice one. Moonlight? Oh c`mon

only i get the impression that woman are shown like "strange" people in many movies? Well, this is my private impression too so.. ;)

Yeah, Manchester was the best movie of 2016 for me. I knew it didn't have the outside magnitude like LLL and Moonlight to compete against them, but i'm very happy Casey Affleck won the Oscar. :bowdown: Maybe the best performance by an actor this decade.

I watched Iron Sky last Friday, about Nazis from the moon :d 

Pretty fun :p 

I've also seen both Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes this weekend, for anyone who hasn't seen them yet: do it :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...