website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

Watchmen won’t be getting a second season because the show’s creator said one is enough. It will forever be the best season of television. Period.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’ve really enjoyed watching the first two seasons of Netflix’s “Sex Education”. You definitely have to be rather open-minded to watch it, and it’s not really a show for anyone above 30 probably. Whoever makes the music selection for them also did a fantastic job. The acting is good, and the plot is satisfactory.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve really enjoyed watching the first two seasons of Netflix’s “Sex Education”. You definitely have to be rather open-minded to watch it, and it’s not really a show for anyone above 30 probably. Whoever makes the music selection for them also did a fantastic job. The acting is good, and the plot is satisfactory.

I've only seen season one so far and yeah, that was very good. One of the few series of which I've actually got a song on my phone, season two is coming after I've wrapped up some other shows.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Trying get in as many nominations as I can before the Oscars. Just watched “For Sama”. It’s actually not that hard hitting because we’ve all seen the videos from Aleppo, but it still made me cry multiple times. All I can say, is fuck Bashar al-Assad.

On 17/01/2020 at 03:52, Olympian1010 said:

Watchmen won’t be getting a second season because the show’s creator said one is enough. It will forever be the best season of television. Period.

I would love to see your face in 20 years when you read again some of the posts you regularly write here. :mumble:

Edited by thiago_simoes

1 hour ago, thiago_simoes said:

I would love to see your face in 20 years when you read again some of the posts you regularly write here. :mumble:

You should see my face when I read some of the posts I wrote last year :p

You clearly haven’t watched the show by the way.