website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

On 03/10/2019 at 10:39, VolleyRuller96 said:

So how much you wanna bet that this week's episode of South Park will follow the suit of 200/201 and never be seen again? :lol:

... aaaaand it's gone :lol:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/south-park-banned-chinese-internet-critical-episode-1245783

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

hace 33 minutos, VolleyRuller96 dijo:

Well done, fuck those that take dirty money for silence.

The NBA stance on the other hand is embarassing.

2 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

I’m not a huge fan of the show because they’ve made a lot of jokes they call satire that just disguise some of the racist tendencies of the characters. However, I will admit that I’m fully behind them on this, and so acknowledge their huge contributions to the satirical realm of comedy. Good for them.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Recently watched the Netflix documentary series "The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann" of the infamous case from 12 years ago. I personally have never heard of the case, until i watched the series, but by the looks of it, it has been a huge media event. People here probably have heard of it, and have their opinion on what happened. It's a fascinating case for me and i still can't make my mind on the real answers. Worth the watch, if you are interested in true crimes or mysteries.  

Just now, Federer91 said:

Recently watched the Netflix documentary series "The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann" of the infamous case from 12 years ago. I personally have never heard of the case, until i watched the series, but by the looks of it, it has been a huge media event. People here probably have heard of it, and have their opinion on what happened. It's a fascinating case for me and i still can't make my mind on the real answers. Worth the watch, if you are interested in true crimes or mysteries.  

The media history of the US is really, really interesting. We’ve had a lot of just wired events that become national spectacles.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Ummm, that was in Europe ;)

Oh :p. I saw Netflix and a white name and immediately assumed US. My bad :facepalm: