website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

who is taylor swift ? but I am okay with the bottle, what do you think Danny ?

Do you not know T Swift? :yikes:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

A singer ? I heard/read her name many times for sure, but never actually heard any of her songs, or if yes, didn´t knew it was her singing sorry, not my taste really.

No I don’t think she was singing in whatever the fuck that movie was, but she is very, very popular in the US. She started as teenage country singer, she was America’s sweetheart. Then in her 20s she began to switch to pop, and then she became America’s bad girl.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

53 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

No I don’t think she was singing in whatever the fuck that movie was, but she is very, very popular in the US. She started as teenage country singer, she was America’s sweetheart. Then in her 20s she began to switch to pop, and then she became America’s bad girl.

cool, but I know Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears if it help you :p no, I am really not into pop mainstream things, this is my weakness. sorry, peoples who know me says I am living under the rocks, I rarely listen the radio, only at work, but I don´t pay attention to it. same in my car, I can not remember the last time I switched CD´s to radio.

Just now, hckosice said:

cool, but I know Christina Aguilera if it help you :p no, I am really not into pop/rap, this is my weakness. sorry, peoples who know me says I am living under the rocks, I rarely listen the radio, only at work, but I don´t pay attention to it. same in my car, I can not remember the last time I switched CD´s to radio.

I can’t remember the last time I used a CD or Radio. I only use Apple Music and Bluetooth nowadays.

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Cats, it’s a musical that’s been running on the West End and Broadway since what seems like forever. 

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

What the actual fuck is this:

@OlympicIRL or @hckosice I’m going to need you to pass the bottle(s).

Just one of the most amazing songs from one of the most popular musicals of all time (except for Memory, it really isn't one of my favourites).

The cast feels... uhm... Interesting