website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

The scene in front of the gate doesn't make any sense. Why exactly weren't they shooting those big arrows at the dragon that was just sitting right there? Why did Cersei even care about what Tyrion had to say?? She hired an asassin to kill him two episodes ago but now orders the archers to not shoot when he's just in front of her? lol

Spoilers! (For people who haven’t watched it)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, LDOG said:

The scene in front of the gate doesn't make any sense. Why exactly weren't they shooting those big arrows at the dragon that was just sitting right there? Why did Cersei even care about what Tyrion had to say?? She hired an asassin to kill him two episodes ago but now orders the archers to not shoot when he's just in front of her? lol

For me, she doesnt care about what he has to say, she only want to give him the head of Missandrei like "i dont care a shit to what you have to say", a queen like Cercei probably has a "twisted" form of revenge.

I agree with you about the Dragon like "spectator" there was a little weird.

On 07/05/2019 at 00:40, Olympian1010 said:

Spoilers! (For people who haven’t watched it)

Much as I am a fan of putting things in spoilers the first few days after an episode aired, why would someone who really doesn't want to see spoilers about a TV series open a thread about TV series? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 07/05/2019 at 03:44, konig said:

For me, she doesnt care about what he has to say, she only want to give him the head of Missandrei like "i dont care a shit to what you have to say", a queen like Cercei probably has a "twisted" form of revenge.

I agree with you about the Dragon like "spectator" there was a little weird.

It would have been weirder to shoot Drogon from that distance. Those arrows having enough power to completely destroy ships was weird enough already :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Much as I am a fan of putting things in spoilers the first few days after an episode aired, why would someone who really doesn't want to see spoilers about a TV series open a thread about TV series? :p 

Spoiler

because there are many movies and tv series,

Spoiler

not only Game of Thrones, and also

Spoiler

you can accidentally read posts even without opening threads

Spoiler

if you use the unread tab.

Edited by Dunadan

57 minutes ago, Dunadan said:
  Hide contents

because there are many movies and tv series,

Hide contents

not only Game of Thrones, and also

Hide contents

you can accidentally read posts even without opening threads

Hide contents

if you use the unread tab.

That just depends on how you have that tab set up. I use unread almost exclusively and never see any post without opening a thread :p

And yes, I know there are more shows, but if one really doesn't want any spoilers, surely one tries to avoid anything where they potentially are. Like threads about shows, or certain news websites.

Aaaaahhhhhhhh! I want her to die painfully and slowly. They hinted at that for years, and now it’s come true. If Tyrion or Arya (and Jon, at least he’s not mad) don’t take the throne, the show was a fucking waste of time.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela