website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

The 8th and last season of Game of Thrones will start in April, finally. Spoiler alert for those who haven't seen everything so far yet.

Spoiler

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

55 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The 8th and last season of Game of Thrones will start in April, finally. Spoiler alert for those who haven't seen everything so far yet.

Reveal hidden contents

And it probably will be 3rd week in April, considering they have 6 episodes now, and they will be able to finish all of the series till the end of May and qualify for Emmy Awards. 

Btw. I was hoping if there are some new footage in this video, but looks like it's just a review of last 7 seasons.

Just now, crovitlaci said:

And it probably will be 3rd week in April, considering they have 6 episodes now, and they will be able to finish all of the series till the end of May and qualify for Emmy Awards. 

Btw. I was hoping if there are some new footage in this video, but looks like it's just a review of last 7 seasons.

Yeah, I'm actually happy there was no new footage in this, generally I avoid trailers because mostly they are just huge spoilers :lol: 

Too bad it's all over in just 6 episodes :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, I'm actually happy there was no new footage in this, generally I avoid trailers because mostly they are just huge spoilers :lol: 

At least it is said they will be longer comparing to the previous seasons (60-120 min)

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Thankfully it will be over in just 6 episodes. :p Maybe then, the constant spaming i have received over the years, for something that i don't care, can finally stop.

36 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Thankfully it will be over in just 6 episodes. :p Maybe then, the constant spaming i have received over the years, for something that i don't care, can finally stop.

That really just means you have people around you who don't care about what you say :d (assuming you made it clear you're not interested :p )

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That really just means you have people around you who don't care about what you say :d (assuming you made it clear you're not interested :p )

Well it's hard not to talk about it, when the group is watching it. :d I'm just one of those people that don't follow everything that the group likes. If it's not of my interest, than i'm not watching it, just for the sake of being in the conversation. And they have tried many times to force me to watch it. 

Just now, Federer91 said:

Well it's hard not to talk about it, when the group is watching it. :d I'm just one of those people that don't follow everything that the group likes. If it's not of my interest, than i'm not watching it, just for the sake of being in the conversation. And they have tried many times to force me to watch it. 

Glad I don't have people around me who try to force me to watch stuff :lol: 

If I don't like something that others are watching, I just don't watch and don't join in the conversation, problem solved :p