website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

i finally watched the Justice league pretty disapointed by the quality  of the  image very  darkness looks like cartoon and the  story was banal ...millions of € fort that  ' :mumble: even bestmen can  do  much better '

Edited by bestmen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/1/2018 at 21:37, Bohemia said:

Does anyone watch Lucifer? It lacked something in the first season despite some great episodes but since season 2 I'm enjoying it more and more! (it's now on season 3)

I watched season 1 but I hadn't time to start season 2 yet :(

The latest TV show I managed to watch, and which was new to me completely, is Downton Abbey. There are some boring patches throughout the episodes but also some brilliant parts where Maggie Smith took all the credits. Her remarks and replies were pure gold :d 

Anyway, time to start the latest season of Shameless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the last tv show I completed is the first season of Snowfall...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6439752/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

now I'm currently watching the 3 NCIS series (NCIS #15, NCIS LA #9, NCIS NOLA #4) and also How To Get Away With Murder (season 4), Criminal Minds (season 13) and The Blacklist (season 5), but these last 3 are pausing for a while right now on the Italian TV...

and just as the Winter Olympic Games are over, I'm going to watch also the 2 most recent movies of "Il Commissario Montalbano", which I recorded in the last couple of weeks...

Edited by phelps