website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

14 hours ago, rybak said:

By very long I couldn't convince myself to watch Game of Thrones, but after many good opinions about serie from close to me people I decided to watch it. Now I can't understand why I didn't watched this earlier :lol: From being very sceptic now I'm fanatic, because how you can call a person which watched all 67 episodes in less than four weeks, when almost everyday by half of day I'm outside home :d 

I wrote this because I want know which characters or family are your favourites through all seven seasons, what do you expect from eight season which will be sadly last season, who will take Iron Throne and will be Night King beaten, or Night King will take the throne and every person which survived from the Great War will escape to Essos?

Amateur :p 

(sorry I don't watch Game of Thrones so I can't answer you)

1 godzinę temu, Bohemia napisał:

Amateur :p 

(sorry I don't watch Game of Thrones so I can't answer you)

Haha, I don't think so :d

I recommend you to watching this serie if you like fantasy drama :) First two-three episodes are little boring but every next episode are much more than awesome :)

5 hours ago, dcro said:

Watched 12 Angry Men.

So simple but soooo good. :bowdown:

We saw the movie in the University, like you say, its a very good movie, is in the top 10 in the IMDB rank of the history of movies.

Edited by konig

On 22/11/2017 at 20:34, rybak said:

By very long I couldn't convince myself to watch Game of Thrones, but after many good opinions about serie from close to me people I decided to watch it. Now I can't understand why I didn't watched this earlier :lol: From being very sceptic now I'm fanatic, because how you can call a person which watched all 67 episodes in less than four weeks, when almost everyday by half of day I'm outside home :d 

I wrote this because I want know which characters or family are your favourites through all seven seasons, what do you expect from eight season which will be sadly last season, who will take Iron Throne and will be Night King beaten, or Night King will take the throne and every person which survived from the Great War will escape to Essos?

i think Daenerys will be the next queen but i hope for a big surprise like in the firsts seasons.

My favourites:

Targaryen: Daenerys, we have a very few information of the most part of this family.

Stark: Brandon and Arya, Sansa is a good character but behind this two

Tyrell: Olenna is the only character y really respect from that house

Martell: Only Oberyn (the red viper of Dorne)......not in the bed :p

Baratheon: Stannis has my respect.....despite some GREAT mistakes of him.

Greyjoy: is strange, is my favourite house but none of the characters is my favourite.

Arryn: dont have characters of relevance

Lannister: Tyrion and Tywin Lannister, for diferents reasons have my respect.

Edited by konig

5 hours ago, rybak said:

Haha, I don't think so :d

I recommend you to watching this serie if you like fantasy drama :) First two-three episodes are little boring but every next episode are much more than awesome :)

If I already don't watch it (since it's the most popular in the world) that's because I don't want to :p I'm very picky when it comes to TV shows! And it's not the kind of TV shows I want to watch :) 

33 minuty temu, Bohemia napisał:

If I already don't watch it (since it's the most popular in the world) that's because I don't want to :p I'm very picky when it comes to TV shows! And it's not the kind of TV shows I want to watch :) 

Ah, okm :d Which type of TV shows you prefer?

2 minuty temu, Bohemia napisał:

Lighter ones, with a mix of humor, action (or not, it doesn't bother me) and (yes, I'm sorry to say that) romance

Why you sorry about this? :d Every person have different taste, honestly I also like few romance movies, so, there is nothing wrong with this :)

4 godziny temu, konig napisał:

i think Daenerys will be the next queen but i hope for a big surprise like in the firsts seasons.

My favourites:

Targaryen: Daenerys, we have a very few information of the most part of this family.

Stark: Brandon and Arya, Sanda is a good character but behind this two

Tyrell: Olenna is the only character y really respect from that house

Martell: Only Oberyn (the red viper of Dorne)......not in the bed :p

Baratheon: Stannis has my respect.....despite some GREAT mistakes of him.

Greyjoy: is strange, is my favourite house but none of the characters is my favourite.

Arryn: dont have characters of relevance

Lannister: Tyrion and Tywin Lannister, for diferents reasons have my respect.

Sansa* :d

It's my list of who I like of the houses:

Targaryen: Daenerys (ofc)

Stark: Robb, Catelyn and Jon Snow (ofc too :d)

Tyrell: Olenna and Margaery

Martell: No one, I'm not sure if it should counts in this house but I liked only Tyene Sand

Baratheon: Renly and Myrcella - sadly both are gone :( 

Greyjoy: Yara

Arryn: No one

Lannister: Tyrion and Jamie (I started like him when he saved Brienne of eating by bear)

Bolton: No one

And others characters which I like/d were or are: Ygritte, Osha, Irii, Bronn, Tormund (I hope that he somehow survived when the wall collapsed), Davos, Missandei, Podrick and Meera Reed.

2 hours ago, rybak said:

Sansa* :d

It's my list of who I like of the houses:

Targaryen: Daenerys (ofc)

Stark: Robb, Catelyn and Jon Snow (ofc too :d)

Tyrell: Olenna and Margaery

Martell: No one, I'm not sure if it should counts in this house but I liked only Tyene Sand

Baratheon: Renly and Myrcella - sadly both are gone :( 

Greyjoy: Yara

Arryn: No one

Lannister: Tyrion and Jamie (I started like him when he saved Brienne of eating by bear)

Bolton: No one

And others characters which I like/d were or are: Ygritte, Osha, Irii, Bronn, Tormund (I hope that he somehow survived when the wall collapsed), Davos, Missandei, Podrick and Meera Reed.

haha a mistake from the keyboard, Ramsay was a good villain, probably the best.

I can include mostly of the characters except Irii and Osha.