website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Europa League 2019 - 2020

Henry_Leon

The first step on the road to the 2020 final in Gdansk :POL  has been made with the draw for the preliminary round.

Preliminary round (ties to be played 27- June/July 2* & 4 July)
Progrès (LUX) vs Cardiff MU (WAL)
La Fiorita (SMR) vs Engordany (AND)
Sant Julià (AND) vs Europa (GIB)
Ballymena (NIR) vs NSÍ (FRO)
Prishtina (KOS) vs St Joseph's (GIB) *
Tre Fiori (SMR) vs KÍ Klaksvík (FRO)
Barry Town (WAL) vs Cliftonville (NIR)

Despite the draw are made also for first round and second round, "the note" at the end of both page/draw could be this year, not only a formal phrase

The draw results are provisional and are subject to the outcome of ongoing investigations and/or legal proceedings and final confirmation by UEFA.

Official CAS decision in the arbitration procedure between AC Milan S.p.A and UEFA 

AC Milan is excluded from participating in the UEFA Club Competitions of the sporting season 2019/2020 as a consequence of the breach of its FFP break-even obligations during the 2015/2016/2017 and the 2016/2017/2018 monitoring periods"

Cas news 28.06.19

Following the decision of the CAS about AC MILAN exclusion, the italian teams in EUL will be: SS Lazio and AS Roma in group stage, and Torino FC:bounce:

The "Granata" join in second qualifying round (instead As Roma) against the winner of Debrecen (HUN) vs Kukesi(ALB)

We are back !!! DESERVED!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

qualifying round 1, leg 1

:POL Polish teams result so far (after half time) :POL

:SVK FC Dunajska Streda 1 vs 1 :POLCracovia Cracov

:GIB Europa FC 0 vs 0 :POL Legia Warszawa

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Also @hckosice I just learned that over 75% of inhabitants of Dunajska Streda are Hungarians whilst only 20% are Slovak :yikes: Are there many such towns in :SVK ?

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

10 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Also @hckosice I just learned that over 75% of inhabitants of Dunajska Streda are Hungarians whilst only 20% are Slovak :yikes: Are there many such towns in :SVK ?

Dunajská Streda, Komárno, Štúrovo all this area is mainly inhabitted by Hungarian minority. Dunajská Streda is something like the capital of Hungary in Slovakia lol, their football club fans are ultras we can call "anti-slovaks" yes we are this world unique exception. we have a club in 1st league, so strong in our level that represent us (Slovakia) in european cups, but they will never raise a Slovak flag in the stands. and you can easily got a punch or two if some of their morons will hear you speaking slovak lol..

Their matches starts with fans singing Hungarian anthem...

ofc you can easily understand that the matches of this team are highly risky against other opponents, this is what happen(ed) when they face Slovan Bratslava, supposed to be the most famous Slovak club

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Their matches starts with fans singing Hungarian anthem...

Lol and there is no backlash, because of this? I can only imagine, if they played a foreign anthem at a public/sport event here, what would be the reaction of the people. 

Qualifying round 1, leg 2

:POL Polish teams results (Full Time) :POL

:POL
Cracovia Kraków 2 vs 2 :SVK FC Dunajska Streda q

q :POL Legia Warszawa 3 vs 0 :GIB FC Europa

Edited by VolleyRuller96