website statistics

Commonwealth Games 2018

uk12points

pretty exciting stuff on the medal table ......

India extend their lead to three golds over Canada .... and SA making a hard swing to try beat Canada.......... just one behind Canada  .... to be honest I do not see Canada catching up now to India ......  India still awaiting results in TT, Badminton and Boxing and two events of shooting and 4 of wrestling, also some hopes in the athletics tomorrow  ...... but sad to see both our hockey teams though out of gold medal contention ..........

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

9 hours ago, juddy96 said:

Nigeria stepped on the line, Australia had their runner in the wrong position during the changeover, and England had a hamstring injury 50m into the race

thanks for the info .....

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

SA won their 1st Gold in wrestling in 60 years , as Martin Erasmus won gold in men's freestyle -97 Kg after defeating Indian wrestler n the final , well based from results of the last african championship i see SA is a very coming force in African wrestling and maybe we could have someone from there in high international level , it's not easy to defeat India in men's freestyle as well 

3 hours ago, nitinsanker said:

pretty exciting stuff on the medal table ......

India extend their lead to three golds over Canada .... and SA making a hard swing to try beat Canada.......... just one behind Canada  .... to be honest I do not see Canada catching up now to India ......  India still awaiting results in TT, Badminton and Boxing and two events of shooting and 4 of wrestling, also some hopes in the athletics tomorrow  ...... but sad to see both our hockey teams though out of gold medal contention ..........

India could win no golds on the last two days and I'd give them a good chance. Canada would have to hope to sweep the remaining wrestling medals (very unlikely) to have any chance and then hope India goes 0-6 in boxing. With that said I don't see South Africa leapfrogging us. They don't have too many chances over the last two days to win gold