web
analytics
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Henry_Leon

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2019 - 2020

Recommended Posts

Liverpool and Napoli in same group again, Zvezvda was close to join them like last year. But what a Group F we have, Barcelona, Dortmund, Inter and Slavia...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, vlad said:

Liverpool and Napoli in same group again, Zvezvda was close to join them like last year. But what a Group F we have, Barcelona, Dortmund, Inter and Slavia...

 

Slavia representatives reaction is pure gold :d  https://streamable.com/flmmn

 

ZqL05GhkQBr4yclEoL6EOw~Skupina-smrti-pre

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, hckosice said:

 

Slavia representatives reaction is pure gold :d  https://streamable.com/flmmn

 

Drawn into this group by Petr Cech, who came from Sparta Prague.... :evil: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acum 16 ore, hckosice a spus:

 

Slavia representatives reaction is pure gold :d  https://streamable.com/flmmn

 

ZqL05GhkQBr4yclEoL6EOw~Skupina-smrti-pre

 

I saw this reaction live yesterday. I had the same reaction honestly:d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an absolute joke of a penalty awarded to Napoli. VAR is getting more and more useless as the time goes by.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern defeated Tottenham 7-2 , Gnabry scored 4 goals :hearts:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoor

 

humiliating moment for VVdijk , Liverpool survived a remontada by Redbull Salzburg and defeated them in a thriller 4-3 , Salah scored the winner :hearts:

Edited by thepharoah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ajax might have been screwed by the VAR in their first half cancelled goal. Later, clearer replays show the ball had already left Ziyech's (Ajax) foot quite clearly at the deciding offside moment, but when the ball was still 'leaving' the foot, it wasn't offside yet. It was very, very close, but pretty much impossible to have a clear enough view to turn around a decision made on the field and cancel the goal.

Edited by heywoodu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ajax might have been screwed by the VAR in their first half cancelled goal. Later, clearer replays show the ball had already left Ziyech's (Ajax) foot quite clearly at the deciding offside moment, but when the ball was still 'leaving' the foot, it wasn't offside yet. It was very, very close, but pretty much impossible to have a clear enough view to turn around a decision made on the field and cancel the goal.

 

Also interesting how they can define a 2cm questionable offside as ''clear and obvious error'' and overturn the initial decision, but they don't do it with the much more controversial decisions, because they don't want to undermine the refs. It's ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...